Malwarebytes Premium is only one of the tools our Shop utilizes to assist in the detection, quarintine, and clean-up of an already infected computer.
Malware, short for malicious software, refers to any intrusive software developed by cybercriminals (often called hackers) to steal data and damage or destroy computers and computer systems. Examples of common malware include viruses, worms, Trojan viruses, spyware, adware, and ransomware. Recent malware attacks have exfiltrated data in mass amounts. (Cisco Networks, 2023)
Adware can appear in variety of methods. Did your home page change unexpectedly? Using a different search engine than ususal? Are you getting pop-ups outside your browser? BlueBotPC Technicians have a diverse digital tool-kit to find and remove Adware from your system.
- Drop-Off / Free Consultation: We visually inspect your computer for damage, talk to you about your experience, and perform basic troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting Desk: Device undergoes a full software/hardware diagnostics workflow to ensure we identify and resolve the root cause.
- Repair: The identified root cause is resolved and cleanup work will be performed.
- Return to Customer: Device is removed from inventory, payment is processed, and receipt is given.
What We Need From You?
- Anything you think might help; including your power adapter if it is a laptop or all-in-one PC.
- Your login credentials - If you have BitLocker or any passwords set on the computer (BIOS, login, etc.) please provide these (all of them).
- A complete problem description with as much detail as possible so our Technicians can get to work on it quickly without having to ask for more information.